Thank you for your interest in Jewish Academy of Orlando!
Our admissions process is aimed at discovering the best qualities of our applicants and determining how they will add to our Jewish Academy of Orlando community. The process consists of several steps, all of which must be completed for a candidate to be considered for acceptance.
• Completed application form
• $200 non-refundable application & assessment fee (per child)
• $1,000 non-refundable deposit (applied towards tuition)
• Academic Records (Please give your child’s current school the transcript request form)
• Copy of most recent report card (where applicable)
• Copy of standardized test results (where applicable)
• Teacher questionnaire form
All items in step 1 must be submitted prior to assessment.
• Prospective Student Assessment
STEP 3 (upon acceptance):
• Receive Acceptance Letter
• Sign, date and Return Enrollment Contract
• $200 Enrollment Fee (due with enrollment contract)
• Immunization & Well Child forms
• Copy of Birth Certificate
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office
ph: 407.647.0713 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing the forms, email to email@example.com, or print and return to the school office at 851 N. Maitland Ave, Maitland, Florida 32751.
Once your child’s application is complete, we will send you a teacher questionnaire form. After we receive the questionnaire, we will schedule a screening assessment for your child. Following the screening, you will have the opportunity to meet with our staff to discuss the screening results.
A letter regarding your child’s acceptance will be mailed a short time after your meeting. Enrollment in Jewish Academy is complete when you return the signed enrollment contract.
Jewish Academy of Orlando admits students of any race, color, national, religious and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religious and national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and in employment of faculty and administrative staff.