Thank you for your interest in Jewish Academy of Orlando.
Our admissions process is aimed at discovering the best qualities of our applicants and determining how they will add to our Jewish Academy of Orlando community. The process consists of several steps, all of which must be completed for a candidate to be considered for acceptance.
• Completed application form
• $200 non-refundable application & assessment fee (per child)
• Academic Records (Please give your child’s current school the transcript request form)
• Copy of most recent report card (where applicable)
• Copy of standardized test results (where applicable)
• Teacher questionnaire form
STEP 2 (upon acceptance):
• $200 registration fee (due with enrollment contract)
• $1,000 non-refundable Deposit due within 10 days of the receipt of an acceptance notification (applied towards tuition)
• Immunization & Well Child forms
• Copy of Birth Certificate
All forms must be submitted prior to assessment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office
ph: 407.647.0713 or email: office@JewishAcademyOrlando.org
2017-2018 Admissions Process:
(must include the following)
•Completed enrollment application form
•Immunization & Well Child forms (available from your pediatrician's office)
•Copy of birth certificate
•1st - 5th require Academic records
•1st - 5th require a copy of most recent report card
•1st - 5th require a copy of standardized test results (if applicable)
After completing the forms, email to email@example.com, or print and return to the school office at 851 N. Maitland Ave, Maitland Florida 32751.
Once your child’s application is complete, we will send you a teacher questionnaire form. After we receive the questionnaire, we will schedule a screening assessment for your child. Following the screening, you will have the opportunity to meet with our staff to discuss the screening results.
A letter regarding your child’s acceptance will be mailed a short time after your meeting. Enrollment in Jewish Academy is complete when you return the enrollment contract with a non-refundable deposit that is applied towards your child’s tuition.
Admission to our school is limited to children who have at least one Jewish parent. Jewish Academy of Orlando admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color and national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and in employment of faculty and administrative staff.